Hello again !! :)

Friday, May 30, 2014



Although it's a bit late, I just want to share my happy day on the 12th of May... which was my bachelor's degree convocation day !! wohooo~  Alhamdulillah, I am officially a graduate of UiTM Shah Alam in Bachelor of Applied Language Studies (Honours) English for Professional Communication.  Our three years of studies are paid in a great way, Alhamdulillah!

I took a few graduation photos with my greatest buddies from UiTM and our group is called QUEENS! Why QUEENS? Because we're awesome that way. haha. kidding, kidding. Well, actually it is because each of us is a QUEEN at heart! (grab a bucket, NOW!) I happen to be the QUEEN of procrastination. Don't ask. It's very obvious why. haha XD

This photo was taken with my bestest buddy, Wawa! (photobombed by Umy)



Starting from the most left, Fizah, followed by Yana, Wawa, me, and Hannah (if you can see her, she's the one in the dark blue scarf).  We were in DATC (Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor) waiting for our turn to receive our scrolls!


Five out of ten QUEENS received Anugerah Naib Canselor (ANC) or Vice Chancellor's Award. Alhamdulillah :D


We managed to snap a photo with our cool Dean, Dr. Normah.  She's awesome, I tell ya!


Aww.. Me daddeh is so sweeeeet~ I love you, Ayah!





















...aaaaaand some retarded photos of QUEENS and I.  hehe

Till then!






You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum and hi!

    I am Faruq. Since I just finished my diploma studies (UiTM), I would like to know more about the course [Bachelor of Applied Language Studies (Honours) English for Professional Communication].

    Could you share your past experiences during your study years (the course outline and etc.) since I am interested in applying the course for degree level.

    Thank you and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikummussalam. First of all, I would like to congratulate you on getting your diploma ☺️ During my time, my major was applied language studies (english for prof. comm) and my minor was business. From what I know through my sister, (she's currently studying the same programme as I did) there is another option for minor, which is education.

    So, if you are interested to work in a corporate world, you might want to choose business as your minor. If you are more inclined to teach, then I would highly suggest you to take education as your minor. Both has its perks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum.

    I'm Hafiz. I'm a tourism student from UiTM Penang. I would like to ask you pertaining to this course which is English for Pro. Com. I'm about to further my studies in this course. So I would be very appreciate if you can tell me in which campus of UiTM do this course was provided? Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waalaikummussalam Hafiz. First of all, congratulations for graduating in Tourism! Regarding your question, if it is UiTM, the only campus that offers this programme is the main campus, UiTM Shah Alam as this is the only campus that offers students to study undergraduate and postgraduate programmes under the Academy of Language Studies (ALS). �� You'll have a great time studying there as the academia is enjoyable and vibrant. You'll learn from experts of the fields such as Prof. Hajibah (Discourse Studies) Dr. Anelka (Curriculum Design), Dr. O (Interactive Language, New Media, & Web Design), Dr. Cynthia (English Literature), PM. Dr. Normah (Education), and many more! ☺ I hope this info helps. All the best, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I send you an email Tya? rensasaki007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi how about the interview when you started this course right ? Diorang biasa tanya apa and any tips you can give to me bcs i’ll be attending the interview this Saturday so im quite nervous for the iv thankyou pls do respond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need some help too. Will be attending the same interview, a reply would be appreciated..

      Delete
    2. Hi, Ain Nasuha. Congrats on getting called for the interview. To honestly answer your question, I do not know the types of questions that the interviewers will ask because during my time, I did not have to go through interviews. I guess the programme is more on demand now, considering the need for Academy of Language Studies to conduct interviews to choose the best candidates for the programmes :) I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to you. All the best, though! ;)

      Delete
    3. Hi, Ain Zulkefli. Congrats on getting called for the interview as well. My answer is the same as the previous one. All the best!

      Delete
  7. Does we need to learn third language in this course at uitm??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I am Atiqah. I just finised my diploma and now im further my studies in Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences in uitm shah alam. But im really not good in eng and really need a tutor to teach me eng. So did you have a suggestion on getting a eng tutor in uitm?

    ReplyDelete